The 2020 race was cancelled due to COVID-19. We hope to see everyone in 2021!
This year we are taking donations for Rosecrans Girls’ soccer. There is no set donation amount to participate, whatever you choose to donate will be appreciated. If you would like to help out but do not want to run or hike we could use a couple of volunteers on race day.
The St. Paddy’s Trail Race was the first race we hosted out on the trails. While we no longer host it as an official race we still host it as an informal race, we do time the race and post the results but there are no shirts or medals. The point of hosting a race in this manner is to allow all of the donations to go directly to the cause that we are supporting. Too often a group will host a race only to have all of their money go to the shirt company (we do love our shirt company, but this is all about the fundraiser).
- Still want some love for running it fast? Log it on Strava! The St. Paddy’s course is a Strava segment and has some fast times on it.
- Want to do a long run? The course is open from 1pm-3pm on race day and you are welcome to do as many laps as possible in those two hours.
- Want post-race bling and a shirt? Then this is not the race for you, but you can still donate to the cause!
- Want to run / hike a lap then hang out? That is cool.
- Want to run for free? There is no cost associated with running, however, we are taking donations for Rosecrans girls soccer. Any donation amount will be accepted.
- 4695 Rucker Road, Mount Perry, OH 43760