The 2019 race date is March 16th, the start time is 1pm and registration will open at noon. This year we are taking donations for Emma Barry’s recovery. There is no set donation amount, whatever you choose to donate will be appreciated. If you cannot make the event but would still like to donate click here to donate directly to the fund. If you would like to help out but do not want to run or hike we could use a couple of volunteers on race day too.
The St. Paddy’s Trail Race was the first race we hosted out on the trails. While we no longer host it as an official race we still host a training race / group run / whatever you want to call it. We show up and run or race on the 5k course and hang out and have a great time.
- Still want some love for running it fast? Log it on Strava! The St. Paddy’s course is a Strava segment and has some fast times on it.
- Want to do a long run? The course is open from 1pm-3pm on race day and you are welcome to do as many laps as possible in those two hours.
- Want an official time, bib number, bling, and a shirt? Then this is not the race for you, but you can still donate to the cause!
- Want to run / hike a lap then hang out? That is cool.
- Want to run for free? There is no cost associated with running, however, we are taking donations for Emma Barry. Any donation amount will be accepted.
- 4695 Rucker Road, Mount Perry, OH 43760